Organic farmers and gardeners have long known that regularly adding compost to the soil is the secret to growing healthy, naturally disease resistant plants. Compost is the most cost-effective way to feed both soil and plants. It reduces the need for watering during dry hot summers and the need for synthetic fertilizers, which are costly and harmful to the environment.
Ecowells Ltd has been composting through various composting methods since 2003, and we officially formed the company in 2007. Our process starts with laboratory designed and tested recipes using the cleanest, local Source Separated Organic (SSO) materials. These organic materials include: ackee skins, calaloo cuttings, leaves, grass, other fruit and vegetable cuttings and top soil. The materials are carefully blended and regularly turned and tested during a lengthy composting and curing process to ensure that our customers get the highest quality end product.
WHY USE OUR SOIL CONDITIONER COMPOST?
• It increases plant resistance to disease and insects
• Increases fertility and reduces the need for chemical
• Replenishes humus and soil nutrients
• Improves aeration and drainage of dense soils
• Improves water-holding capacity and aggregation of
• Increases soil exchange capacity (that is, its ability to
• Improves root growth and structure
New Events Coming Soon!